https://agmgr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/AgWareLogo-300x85-300x85.png 0 0 Taylor Hay https://agmgr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/AgWareLogo-300x85-300x85.png Taylor Hay2017-11-09 14:51:552019-08-07 14:09:55MGR Version 3.2.0
- Added the ability to print 1096 and 1099 Copy A forms for paper filings.
- Added a closed date to the Edit Farms, Farms tab.
- Added the ability to reverse the sign of line items in the statement setup section.
- Added a location selector to the Inventory Report.
- Added the inventory reports directly to the Farm, Inventory tab.
- Added the owner/vendor addresses to the farm overview report section.
- Edit Group Transactions: make the group total values wrap so that they are visible on small monitors as well.
- Edit Transactions: removed the operating unit/field section from transactions.
- Reconciliation: fixed a bug in the reconciliation section that was not marking all associated transactions as reconciled.
- Tax Reports: updated all reports for the 2017 tax year.
- Tax Reports: formatted the zip code to include the hyphen if there are nine characters in the zip code field.
- Taxes, INT: added a generation error if participation percentage is chosen and the participation percentage for the farm does not equal 100.
- Taxes, INT: added a generation error if owner percentage is chosen and the ownership percentage for the farm does not equal 100.
- Taxes, INT: added a generation error if an owner is marked inactive.
- Taxes, INT: added a generation error if an owner that is tied to a farm is not marked as an owner on their contact record.
- Database Update Tool: changed the way we backup the database files to increase speed. We now simply copy the database file and give it an extension of .mgrbak rather than compressing the file.
- Database Update Tool: removed the compact and repair from the backup database process. It is now a separate utility in the database tools tab.
- Database Update Tool: add a warning if the MSysCompactError table exists in the database and contains data.
- Statement Reports: updated FilterData to look at the PrintValue field rather than the Amount field.
- Inventory Reports: fixed a bug in the farm and farm manager total fields, and also added in the grand total amounts.
- Reports: disable the copy report button if there is no report chosen.
- About MGR Dialog: made the version label larger so that it is visible on higher DPI computers.
- Database Audit: now clean up the fee table for case issues on the farm, firm farm, and exp farm fields.
- Only show the menu items if the user has permissions.