Version: AgWare MGR Version 2.1.5 – Release Notes
Release Date: January 25, 2017
Required Database Version: 615
Download Link: Download Now
- Added the Master Designated Accounts section to Setup, Master Chart of Accounts.
- Added the option to set the primary farm, trust farm, and add enterprises while creating a new farm. We will also automatically import the master designated accounts, if configured in setup.
- Added a delete image button to the Setup, Firm Data section for company image.
- Added the pencil button to allow users to edit the Inventory Marketing Price and Inventory Production Price on the transaction entry screen.
- Added the ability to generate new inventory records for a fiscal year by copying the previous fiscal year’s basic inventory setup for each farm selected.
- Removed the shadow on the vendor code throughout the system.
- In the multi selectors, if there are over 100 items selected we now list the selected count.
- Main Dashboard: updated the form caption to Dashboard.
- Print Checks: added the chart description as an available field.
- Setup, Master Data Codes: changed the Location tab to Inventory Location tab.
- Setup, Master Data Codes: removed the printer location code as it is not used in the system.
- Setup, Database Audit: updated the form caption to Database Audit.
- Setup, Contacts: added a hotkey to Save, Ctrl + S and a hotkey to add new contact, Alt + N.
- Taxes, 1099 INT – Print Summary Report: extended the name fields to accommodate longer names.
- Statements: fixed a bug in the cash calculation. If the user entered a date other than the beginning or ending of the month, we were not correctly excluding/including the individual transaction amounts.