Version: AgWare MGR Version 2.0.9 – Release Notes
Release Date: November 17, 2016
Download Link: Download Now
- Updated the left, MGR navigation menu to use a ‘hamburger’ button navigation style.
- In the transaction entry screen, we combined the Inventory and Production input sections and made it and the operating unit section collapsible.
- Created the inventory tab in the Farms.
- Created the Inventory by Farm and Inventory by Farm Manager reports.
- Added the ability for users to set up a company image in the Setup, Firm Data section.
- Added the ability for users to attach their company image (from the Setup, Firm Data section) to reports and statements.
- Added the option for users to attach existing GL accounts to a farm on the fly in the transaction entry screen.
- Split the tax e-file generation process into two files – the INT and the MISC. User’s can still generate both at once if desired.
- Added the five year history fields to the Statements, Report section. Also added additional system statement reports to show the five year history.
- Farm, Land Tab: updated the CSR field label to Productivity Rating.
- Maintain Posted Transaction Utility: formatted the debit and credit amount to currency.
- Statement Reports: changed the date picker to allow full dates rather than month and year.
- Transaction Entry Screen, Inventory: correctly filter the inventory location based on the entered production year, farm, and inventory code.
- Transaction Entry Screen, Inventory: marketing price is now a calculated field; transaction amount divided by the marketing units equals the marketing price.
- Transaction Entry Screen, Inventory: production price is now a calculated field; transaction amount divided by the production units equals the production price.
- Transaction Entry Screen: fixed a bug that created an exception if the entered date was invalid. We now correctly clear the date if it is invalid to be consistent with other program sections.
- Taxes: Removed the 2015 Tax forms.
- Taxes: fixed the correction process to correctly allow for one and two transaction corrections.
- Reports: fixed a bug in the view report button that would not refresh reports if you opened multiple reports at a time.