Version: AgWare MGR 2.0.4 – Release Notes
Release Date: September 26, 2016
Download Link: Download Now
- Added a new system income statement: Income Statement – Period vs. YTD
- Added a pop up in the print checks wizard that warns users if they are trying to continue to step four but have yet to click the print button.
- Find Contacts: Added zip code as a searchable column.
- Check Printing: the written dollar amount now only contains an “and” between the dollars and cents.
- Check Printing: The first check of the available checks grid on step one now has focus instead of the last check in the grid.
- Contacts Report: suppress the blank address two line if there is no address two.
- Reports: when exporting a report, if you try to save it and the file name already exists the program will prompt you if you want to override the existing file.
- Farm, Contacts: adjusted the ownership percentage to look at two decimal places when adding the ownership percentages on a farm together.
- Transactions: when in group mode, vendor will always be repeated.
- Transactions: when moving from group mode to normal mode, if both repeat options are set items will be repeated from group to normal mode.
- Farms, Accounts: fixed the error when adding a GL account to a farm; this was caused by AgWare changing the management fee percent to allow decimals.
- Setup, Master Chart of Accounts: made the attach to GL accounts window smaller to better accommodate smaller monitors.