We hope this newsletter finds you all well. We have been diligently working since the last newsletter, unfortunately we ran into a few unforeseen setbacks. We lost one of our valuable programmers which slowed our production tremendously. We understand this will be disappointing to most of you, but we came up with an awesome solution. Instead of hiring one programmer to replace our open spot, we decided to hire two (see below). This will help us get back on track and bring in some new ideas! Many of you have asked for a timeline of when the program will be completed. We are shooting to have the program fully functioning for the annual meeting so we can demo and review it at the meeting. We are excited for the future of MGR and believe it will become the program you have been waiting for.
New Changes to the AgWare Family:
We are very pleased to announce that AgWare has hired 2 new programmers. Nick and Richard will both start working with our team on June 2nd. Richard will be full time from the start and Nick will be part time for 2 months and then full time after that. Nick has prior experience with an accounting software program, which will assist in the MGR transformation. They both have substantial programming knowledge and experience. We are looking forward to having their skills and expertise to help us advance our programs to the next level.
2014 Annual User Meetings in Denver, CO:
The dates have been finalized for our 2014 user meetings. We hope to see you all there!!
- Thursday, September 25th: AgWare UAAR User Meeting from 10AM to 5PM
- Friday, September 26th: AgWare MGR User Meeting from 10AM to 5PM
- A boxed lunch will be provided during the meetings and AgWare will host an appreciation dinner following each meeting
The meetings will be held at:
Holiday Inn and Suites: 6900 Tower Road Denver CO 80249
Group name: AgWare
Rate: $139 per night which includes one breakfast voucher per day
Please call the hotel directly for your reservation by September 1, 2014.
The two user meetings require specific registration information.
You may register for either or both of the meetings on our home page or by sending an email to Lisa Evans at email@example.com , with the following RSVP information:
- Which meeting/s do you plan to attend?
- Attendee(s) Name(s) and Email:
- Will you be reserving a room at the hotel?
- Will you be attending the appreciation dinner/s following the meeting/s?
- Please provide particular discussion items that you would like to include on the meeting agenda (please specify which meeting if you are attending both).
If you are unable to attend the meeting this year and have comments to share, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org . We appreciate feedback from all of our users.
Please contact us at 605.791.4872 or email us at email@example.com with any questions. Check out our website at www.agmgr.com for downloads, tutorials, and for help with install steps.